1. Set clear goals: make sure your goals are reasonable considering the time you have available.
2. Enjoy learning: at CEE we create ideal conditions for you to feel comfortable and relaxed.
3. Convince yourself: we can all learn Spanish, it's a matter of determination.
4. Speak from the first day, don't be shy, it doesn't matter if you make mistakes, you're here to learn. You'll see how your Spanish will get better and better if you use the new vocabulary and structures you've learnt.
5. Learn from your own and other people's mistakes: see the errors, correct them and try not to make them again.
6. Prepare and organise your classes beforehand: read and go through your notes and ask your teacher if you have any doubts.
7. Find additional sources for your learning: Spanish films, local newspapers, Spanish music, web pages, video games...
8. Do your homework: they play an educational role and will help you consolidate what you've learnt.
9. Don't get discouraged: there will be moments when you'll feel like you're not moving forward; but you'll make it by applying yourself and with our help.
10. Use all the technological and educational resources at hand: got back to point 7 :) but above all use your imagination and memory to create your own associations to different concepts.
AND REMEBER WE'RE WITH YOU IN ALL THIS. AND A LOT MORE!